Bluestacks is the most popular emulator used to run android apps on computer. Over the years, there were no complaints about the game. After introducing high performing games like FAU-G and PUBG, everyone started looking for the best Bluestacks Settings for faug.
These games require highly optimized machines for smooth and zero lag gaming. None of the emulators are so optimized unless you apply some settings manually according to the requirements.
If you have no idea of game optimization in BluStacks, this article will help achieve zero lag performance.
Best Display Settings For BlueStacks
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 720|
1. Resolution: The highest resolution supported by your system is the best and recommended for the Bluestacks. You can set it according to your need; my system is compatible with the 1920 x 1080 resolution.
It doesn’t mean your device capacity is same as mine. If your machine includes high performing GPU, increase as much you can unless it starts lagging; otherwise, stays between 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720.
2. DPI: It is all up to you larger the number of DPI, the typography and icons will be thicker, but in a general way, 240 looks perfect and doesn’t cause any issue. If you are not suitable, try 160 DPI or 320 DPI.
Engines Settings For Best Gaming On BlueStacks
|Graphics Mode||DirectX / OpenGL|
|Use Advanced Graphics Engine Mode||Enable|
|GPU Settings||Enable Prefer Dedicated Computer Graphics|
|ASTC Texture||Hardware decoding|
3. Graphics Mode: Here, you have two choices to select DirectX or OpenGL, and besides, a third one is to use Advanced graphics engine mode.
Before applying any of the changes, I recommend you to test the FPS for each setting. It is because, for applying this, both the game and machine is responsible.
Only a few devices on which OpenGL works like a charm with their GPUs. In contrast, there are a few that works better with DirectX so apply according to your need. My device is much more compatible with DirectX than OpenGL.
4. Enable Advanced Graphics Engine Mode: Don’t forget to checkmark in the “Use Advanced Graphics Engine Mode” if you have a dedicated GPU for smoothest gaming performance.
5. GPU Settings: Enable “Prefer Dedicated Computer Graphics” because it is mandatory for all the devices with dedicated graphics.
6. ASTC Texture: In this, none of the settings is perfect, so check your GPU before applying. But if you have the dedicated GPU go for the “Hardware decoding.”
Fix Performance With CPU & FPS
7. Performance: Select “Custom” apply the below settings.
8. CPU Core: Choose the maximum CPU core available in your device; don’t just pick anyone because it may cause damage to the PC. In the upcoming computer, most of them are Quad-Core (4core) if it is dual-core choose 2.
Mine is Quad-Core, so I selected 4, so before deciding, check your system configuration.
9. Memory: Select the highest available RAM; almost all the devices have at least c of RAM but try to have at least 8GB or 16GB RAM.
10. FPS: 60 FPS is the most suitable choice to run any games at zero percent lag, and it is min recommended, but it can be increased by increasing the hardware power.
Save & click on Restart Now to apply changes.
11. Optimize BlueStacks Settings For High Performance:
CTRL + Shift + ESC > Details
Scroll down and Right Click On Bluestacks.exe
Set Priority > High
Once you apply these settings at the time of running BlueStacks, the PC will deliver the highest performance. If the hardware configuration is well and good, you are going to experience a buttery performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is FAU-G good on BlueStacks?
If you are following the above settings along with FAU-G all the other android games will work fine with 0% lag.
Which setting is best for FAU-G?
The above described Blustacks engine setting is best for playing fau-g without any lag.
Is NOX better than BlueStacks?
NOX loads faster than BlueStacks, and in addition, it also doesn’t contain any advertisements. But it can’t compete BlueStacks when it comes to performance.
Which emulator is best for FAU-G?
Bluestacks is the most popular emulator made for every android apps, and it is fully customizable with lots of reliable resources.
Is BlueStacks a virus?
I’m using BlueStacks for the last 1.5 years and it had never disappointed me in case of security and performance. So I believe it is Virus-Free and Risk-Free. Every person has a different opinion on their usage so I can’t guarantee others.
How do I unlock my BlueStacks cursor?
Press “F8” key on the keyboard.
I hope this article helped you to improve your gaming experience after applying all these settings one by one in the proper order.
If there is anything you need to know, drop it below in the comments.
Happy Gaming 😉
See you in the game 😊
- FAU-G Keyboard Controls: How To Play FAU-G In Emulator
- 201 Active FAU G WhatsApp Group Links Of Pro Players ✅
- ॐ 499+ Stylish FAU-G Name Symbols Acceptable In The Game 么
- 〖 ▷ 1000+ Cool Symbols Copy Paste For FAU-G Game 〗
- 5 Best Emulator For PC: Download Android Emulator For PC
Best BlueStacks Settings For FAU-G Game
Try These BlueStacks Settings For FAU-G Game & You Are Going To Experience and Amazing Gameplay
Operating System: Windows
Application Category: Game